Friday, May 2, 2014

Best update ever. (With animated gifs!)

So I got everything working, and when I say everything I mean animated textures, overlays, hard outlines, the works. I have multiple lights in the scene which create a really dramatic lighting effect that works well.

Here's a demonstration of the layered textures that allow for eye/hair color customization.


And skin color variation, as well as layered clothing.


Oh, and I finished the male leather armor. Yep it's pretty much done. I still have to go through the process of bringing all the layers in, but I've been meticulously organizing everything into unique folders (as I now have a truckload of tiny little individual assets)


As far as their pauldrons and accessories, those will be turned on for the final render. It's probably going to be four complete rotations total (2 each of the male and female) and random assets off to the sides to accompany them, then maybe a few shots of them in dramatic poses with the assets at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment